This week went so fast!
I’m not mad about it at all. I’m ready for the weekend, which will hopefully give me sometime to get myself together for the week ahead.
I say that every Friday though, and I’m not sure I ever really get it together.
In recap of the week, my randoms.
1. On Sunday night we watched the final episode of Sherlock Season 3. Can I just say how much I love this show? It is rare for me to find shows I actually care about these days. Sherlock has just the right amount of quirky humor and brilliant characters. What I can’t take it how the Brits give us such short seasons. I also kind of respect that because each episode is packed with a punch. There is none of the dragging of storylines that can get old with some shows. Now the long wait for season 4.
2. This one is sort of strange. Yesterday, our never met before backyard neighbor accidentally cut 8 small trees down on our property. Our properties sit back to back, and to be sort of fair, our backyard is terraced with a natural area at the top. We noticed this new neighbor up on our terrace pruning and cutting down branches. She had no idea that she was on our property and started cutting down trees she didn’t care for in her view. They were small trees, but nevertheless, 8 of our hardwoods were culled. My autumn color! It was a mistake, and yes, she should have asked before going to town back there. However, I must admit that we kind of ignore that area and her clearing some of the shrubbery was helpful. C’est La Vie, right? She apologized. I let her off the hook. She also got my next door neighbor’s property. Oops!
3. So, it is actually Thursday night as I put this post together. I’m waiting to see if we are going to get a few snow flurries tonight. I hope we do. They won’t stick, but it is always fun to see the flakes fall from the sky.
4. The above image is us doing homeschool at Starbucks one morning this week. Occasionally we take school on the road, if we have appointments. It’s a fun diversion, though not as relaxing for me since I can’t zone out with my cup of coffee.
5. Speaking of coffee, I’m headed out to see a friend for sharing over coffee…which will probably be tea. Either way, a warm cup and conversation will be a nice way to wrap up the night. Hopefully with a few snowflakes on top!
Linking with A Rural Journal.