Yesterday we made a long overdue trip to our public library…no pun intended. Gracyn is ending her school year with a research paper on Elizabeth I. She needed resources, and we decided to bring the boys along for more Ramona and Beezus books. After a long school year, the kids look forward to a little brain candy. As long as they keep reading during the summer, I’m happy.
My husband and I are busy preparing for a trip this weekend sans kids. We are headed to coastal Georgia with some of my husband’s colleagues. It’s a lovely resort, but truth told, I hate leaving my kids. I’m going to “try” to leave my anxiety at home.
I am excited about time to photograph on the island. 🙂
Link up with Little Things Thursday::
- Post your Little Things Thursdays on your blog. Link will go live at midnight on Thursdays for linking up.
- Please include my Little Things Thursdays button in your post. You can grab it on the sidebar!
- Submit the URL/permalink for your post, not your home address, please. Flickr entries welcome!
- Visit other blogs and leave some encouragement! We all love feedback! Please visit as many others as you can.
- Please do not submit giveaways, inappropriate content, or link more than one post per week, thank you.
**I’m having issues with my comments today. The solution seems to be to leave off the http:// part of your URL in the website section of comments. Simply use the main part of your URL. Thank you for trying to leave a comment. Please continue to link up and enjoy the community of friends. **