April brings a certain amount of crazy into my life. There is the great rush to finish home-school well for the year. There is standardized testing. Soccer practices and games. A church play with its myriad of rehearsals. Committee meetings. Family and Friends. A trip for hubby and me next weekend. Sessions to edit. And last, but not least…this thing called blogging…which I love! Put it all together and I start getting a bit stressed. None of this is all that big in the grand scheme, but I would be lying if I said I was not a little stressed.
One thing we learn in the wake of tragedies, such as Boston, is to slow down to enjoy. To see what really matters and embrace. It’s hard sometimes when you just want to rail against suffering. It’s just as important to notice beauty when it is so easy to focus on what’s broken and despair.
I think God uses His creation to lead us to praise.
He makes all things new.
He brings life, and growth.
He provides for our needs.
He helps us overcome obstacles.
He brings unity and community to His children.
Spring is a time for renewal. I’m thankful for the reminders of God’s faithfulness through His creation. Yes, there are times that look utterly bleak in this world, but God is still in control.
What glimpses of good did you discover this week?
Link up with Little Things Thursday::
- Post your Little Things Thursdays on your blog. Link will go live at midnight on Thursdays for linking up.
- Please include my Little Things Thursdays button in your post. You can grab it on the sidebar!
- Submit the URL/permalink for your post, not your home address, please. Flickr entries welcome!
- Visit other blogs and leave some encouragement! We all love feedback! Please visit as many others as you can.
- Please do not submit giveaways, inappropriate content, or link more than one post per week, thank you.