Welcome back to Little Things Thursday, friends! Summer is definitely here by the signs all around. I saw my first Lightning Bug (Firefly) of the season yesterday. Time to get some jars ready to capture them! Isn’t that one of the joys of childhood? Let’s don’t kid ourselves, adults like it, too!
Another sign of summer is that my hydrangea bush is bursting with purple-blue blooms. My pink hydrangea is making a showing this year after almost 6 poorly blooming years. Maybe it’s all the rain.
To me nothing says a southern summer like a hydrangea. These blooms conjure up feelings of nostalgia for me, so I cut a few yesterday and put them in mason jars around the house. I have this gorgeous one in my coming-together-vintage-inspired-homeschool-room. I love it!
How’s your slow slide into summer coming along?
Link up with Little Things Thursday::
- Post your Little Things Thursdays on your blog. Link will go live at midnight on Thursdays for linking up.
- Please include my Little Things Thursdays button in your post. You can grab it on the sidebar!
- Submit the URL/permalink for your post, not your home address, please. Flickr entries welcome!
- Visit other blogs and leave some encouragement! We all love feedback! Please visit as many others as you can.
- Please do not submit giveaways, inappropriate content, or link more than one post per week, thank you!