Hello friends! I’m so glad you are back for Little Things Thursday. If this week has taught us anything, it is that little things really do count. Life is full of little joys waiting to be discovered. We should embrace every good thing.
Like…summer days in the sun.
Summer is so restorative, and full of simple pleasures.
Summer to me is iced tea, watermelon, fresh veggies, grilling, bug bites, pool days, wearing eau de sunscreen, cute sundresses and sandals.
What’s your favorite thing about summer?
Link up with Little Things Thursday::
- Post your Little Things Thursdays on your blog. Link will go live at midnight on Thursdays for linking up.
- Please include my Little Things Thursdays button in your post. You can grab it on the sidebar!
- Submit the URL/permalink for your post, not your home address, please. Flickr entries welcome!
- Visit other blogs and leave some encouragement! We all love feedback! Please visit as many others as you can.
- Please do not submit giveaways, inappropriate content, or link more than one post per week, thank you!