Today on Little Things Thursday I’m sharing 3 favorite images from my daughter’s first of two photo sessions. We had a great time just capturing her in our neighborhood. There is a great undeveloped lot in our subdivision with varying weeds throughout the year that I utilize…a lot.
This one is my favorite.
I can’t wait to get these printed and others printed for my gallery wall!
What’s clicking your shutter this week?
Link up with Little Things Thursday::
- Post your Little Things Thursdays on your blog. Link will go live at midnight on Thursdays for linking up.
- Please include my Little Things Thursdays button or a link back in your post. You can grab it on the sidebar!
- Submit the URL/permalink for your post, not your home address, please. Flickr entries welcome!
- Visit other blogs and leave some encouragement! We all love feedback! Please visit as many others as you can.
- Please do not submit giveaways, inappropriate content, or link more than one post per week, thank you!