Hello there friends! I am always so thankful for this day and to connect with all of you once again. I finally feel that true autumn wonder is on the horizon. We’ve had several chilly mornings this week! That should send the leaves into shock soon.
We are starting to getting a little pumpkin happy around here and this boy loves to play with these pie pumpkins that I bought for making puree.
Pumpkin rolling on the legs has been a great pastime. He does have real toys, I promise!
How’s fall looking in your area?
Link up with Little Things Thursday::
- Post your Little Things Thursdays on your blog. Link will go live at midnight on Thursdays for linking up.
- Please include my Little Things Thursdays button or a link back in your post. You can grab it on the sidebar!
- Submit the URL/permalink for your post, not your home address, please. Flickr entries welcome!
- Visit other blogs and leave some encouragement! We all love feedback! Please visit as many others as you can.
- Please do not submit giveaways, inappropriate content, or link more than one post per week, thank you!