Don’t play with your food.
1. I have been playing with food all week. I have shopped, cooked, and experimented until I am ready to swear off food for awhile. Food has taken over all my waking hours and I’m ready to dial 9 for room service.
2. I’ve been gluten free for about a week, except that day when I had no choice but to eat pasta and pay dearly for it. Still, all I can think about is how comforting a huge bowl of pasta would be…except for when I am paying for it. But, I’m swearing off food, so I need to let that go.
3. I worked on these knitted dish cloths last month. I find it soothing to work on these, when I have some down time, which is never lately. I’m anxious to put them to the test of use, but I don’t want to mess them up.
This looks like a non-risky use.
4. We were home all day for the first time this week on Thursday, so I celebrated with a small tea break. I love the floral notes in Earl Grey. My friend brought me this tea back from London. I’ve been savoring it.
5. There are only 10 Mondays left of our school year. Put like that, this year seems practically over. Put like that, I need to write out some goals for the rest of the school year and really give ourselves room to accomplish them. I’m thinking summer needs to have a couple objectives as well. I’m mulling that over.